P-40 Warhawk Forums
April 18, 2024, 07:27:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i just found a lot of p40 original blueprints  (Read 8996 times)
smisrow

View Profile Email
« on: January 24, 2009, 08:52:15 AM »

and all the war production board papers to go with them.there was about 50 boxes i only opened about 5 and have 50 prints.there is just to much stuff to list but its all original. i have all the check stubs from when wright aeronautical corporation paid them to make the parts. i don't know if any of this stuff is worth anything or what i should do with it .so if anyone has any suggestion it would help . and if anyone wonts  me to go into detail about what i found i will .
P-40 Admin
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 05:34:48 AM »

As far as the worth, I wouldn’t have a clue?  Some of it might be worth something, who knows, depends what is all there.

If you can go into more detail please, that would be great, either here or send me an e-mail.

Depending what it is and what it’s worth, there are some museums that might be interested in the historical documentation and could also make the documents available to the public for research.

Depending what it is and if you have a scanner, I wouldn’t mind some of it to put on the site.

Siccmade

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 02:41:44 AM »

Hello do you have any of the blueprints? Also do you have any insturment panel blueprints?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: