P-40 Warhawk Forums
April 20, 2024, 06:03:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USAAF/USN/USMC Leather Sqd/Grp patches for jackets/Dioramas  (Read 8904 times)
Johnny Signor

View Profile Email
« on: October 23, 2008, 11:02:05 AM »

Hello all P-40 model enthusiasts , want to jazz up your P-40 display; how about a nice leather patch of the squadron or Group for that diorama?    I'm an artist of custom made leather unit patches of specific unit numbers squadron and or group ,I make a 5-6 inch patch of your choice for $50.00 total/incld postage, I do very good work and have been doing the emblems for over 30 years now,mostly for A-2 jacket wear but they also go good on model room walls or combined with your diorama/s!!! For more information please contact me at my regular e mail adress, thank you and happy modelling Smiley I can e mail photos of some of my patches to you if you e mail me, or photos of some I've made can be seen on this site>   leatherworker.net    go into the "Our Leather Gallery" section and it will be on one of the pages and there are several photos, enjoy ! Also on the "Vintage Leather Jackets" forum under the "leather jacket/art patches " section, and under Watson's Whizzers and Webemblems Work, and "Misc" under "self painted squadron patches", take a look !
Sincerely
Johnny Signor
WeBeEmblems@aol.com
 Smiley
See this link for sample photos of some of my many many patches I've made
http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches

I just added 38 new photos of various Leather unit patches into the above photobucket link under the title "Ziggy's patches" please take a look, thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 11:56:12 AM by Johnny Signor » Logged
Johnny Signor

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 12:20:38 PM »

Just to "update " this posting , anyone out there looking for a "specific" USAAF/USN/USMC Squadron/Group flying unit patch on leather , look me up , I have 30 years into this and I do very good work , to view sample photos of various patches I've made see the link below, they're a small amount of the thousands I've made . I have a vast archive of WW2 emblems images to work from, Official and Unofficial types , quite a few not in books or seen often .
Hope to hear from someone ..............................
Johnny
WeBeEmblems@aol.com

http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:47:05 AM by Johnny Signor » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: