P-40 Warhawk Forums
March 29, 2024, 09:13:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: P-40E Texas Longhorn (Lt John Landers) THE END.....  (Read 42168 times)
Allok

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 08:43:58 PM »

Great looking model Dimitris.
It's always fun making these planes look beaten up and yours looks terrific.
P-40 Admin
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2011, 04:56:45 AM »

Terrific looking model and so realistic!  The weathering is really top-notch, I will definitely be referring to a couple of these models when I get to mine. I will post a couple pictures of the completed model on the site when I finally get around to my next update and also link back to this thread.
Jim

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2011, 08:04:57 AM »

Beautiful work sir, very nicely done weathering.

I have the GMP Texas Longhorn, one of the best diecast on the market, if only I had your skills I would really like to add some weathering.

Well done sir.
dms340

dimpalassis@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 01:33:54 AM »

Great looking model Dimitris.
It's always fun making these planes look beaten up and yours looks terrific.

Terrific looking model and so realistic!  The weathering is really top-notch, I will definitely be referring to a couple of these models when I get to mine. I will post a couple pictures of the completed model on the site when I finally get around to my next update and also link back to this thread.

Beautiful work sir, very nicely done weathering.

I have the GMP Texas Longhorn, one of the best diecast on the market, if only I had your skills I would really like to add some weathering.

Well done sir.

Thank you all for your kind words!!! I am really glad you like it!!!
Mark Joyce

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2011, 07:20:08 AM »

Outstanding work!  The weathering is very nicely done.  It looks like you did a masterful job of putting the kit together well so there's no evidence of all those plugs and inserts that come with the kit.

Regards,

Mark

Ignorance is bliss
dms340

dimpalassis@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2011, 04:20:27 AM »

Outstanding work!  The weathering is very nicely done.  It looks like you did a masterful job of putting the kit together well so there's no evidence of all those plugs and inserts that come with the kit.

Regards,

Mark

Mark, thank you very much for your kind words!

My model was awarded the past weekend with a silver medal, at an all country contest/exhibition hosted by http://www.helmo.gr/

I m posting some photos, from a better camera, since there where some minor adjustments/modifications on the model since my last post here!

Thank you all for your kind hospitality at your wonderful forum!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: