P-40 Warhawk Forums
April 25, 2024, 04:31:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy to be here !  (Read 4713 times)
P40FEVER

View Profile Email
« on: October 21, 2011, 11:19:57 PM »

I found this wonderful forum a few years ago, and about three weeks ago I rediscovered it again. I have now been here everyday since then, and I am just awed by the gorgeous P-40's, and the meticulously built models, by all the great modelers on here.

I love the wealth of information here concerning my favorite aircraft of all time. P-40 Baby ! Currently on my workbench is a Revell P-40 B Tigershark. This kit has been in my stash for about twenty years, but always close by. My eight year old grandson, and my four year old granddaughter will be with me at times during the build. I hope to let them each get a little paint on there fingers.

I want to thank Brad for the extremely warm welcome, and his encouragement with my Tigershark build. I will have something soon to share. I had just sat down to get busy with it, when life all of a sudden interrupted me. I've just about squared all of that business away.

Enjoy the weekend,

Harold
P-40 Admin
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 04:47:07 AM »

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here and looking forward to seeing your model progress.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: