P-40 Warhawk Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:15:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: P-40 Fans - What is your 'wish list' for 1/32 AM P-40 parts and detail sets?  (Read 32074 times)
P-40 Admin
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 11:40:21 AM »

The Lone Star cockpit is for the Trumpeter kit, I picked up that set a while ago and it is really nice, worth the money.  I didn't compare it to photos yet as I haven't gotten around to working on that model, but it looked really nice.  This one also has the correct depth and all of the other parts made to look great.  Couldn't understand why companies would put out an aftermarket cockpit for it and then re-create the incorrect depth?

Speaking of Rato, he really did the best of reviews.  Here is his web site:

http://www.ratomodeling.com/

I didn't know they made aftermarket cockpits for the Hasegawa P-40E, I looked one of them up and it looked nice, would they fit in the Revell?

The XP-40Q would be a great model in 1/32, don't know how it would sell since there is such limited markings, but I would like to do one as the air racer from the 40s.  That might be a good candidate for the Revell since so much of the donor kit couldn't be used.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: