P-40 Warhawk Forums
April 19, 2024, 09:50:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom made USAAF/USN/USMC leather Flying unit patches  (Read 14059 times)
Johnny Signor

View Profile Email
« on: April 10, 2011, 12:20:00 PM »

Hello, I make Custom order leather Squadron/Group flying unit patches of WW2 USAAF/USN/USMC ww2 era types, they are custom order, you pick/tell me what unit you want and I make it for you, usually in a 5-6 inch size, I have a vast archive of Official/Unofficial images to work from , or I can work from a color zerox you may want to send . I have a link that shows various patch images that I have made for veterans/collectors and some reenactors and a few museums , see below , thank you for looking and if you have anyquestions please feel free to contact me by PM , please note there are two "albums" to view on the left side of page link below and 200 images of all sorts, take a look and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches

Also have a New Facebook link page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/310104192517699/

Johnny
some new additions to the link , coming soon a 309th Fighter Squadron
Just added a P-40 patch and a 18th Fighter Squadron Blue Foxes to the link along with quite a few other new patches. more coming soon , check em out and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many new patches added , 200+ photos to view , two albums on left side of main page, posting photos soon of 5 patches of the 463rd Fighter Squadron and some others.................................

As of Sept 14 , new patches added under the album "Ziggy Patches" check them out , all custom order , nothing pre made/stocked, if you have a "specific " unit patch want please contact me , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below are a few leather patches I've made , many more to see on the links, just added 25 to the sites . Enjoy !!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 02:34:36 PM by Johnny Signor » Logged
Johnny Signor

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 02:59:26 PM »

Here's a few new ones, enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also just added 17 new Leather unit patch photos on the Facebook page,'WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"

20th Fighter Group and a 316th Fighter Squadron.
Johnny Signor

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 10:10:51 AM »

Here's another P-40 unit Leather patch I recently did , enjoy , make sure to see my facebook page with 360+ various patch photos to view !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Type it on your FB search bar ,
"WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"

Any type can be made of WW2 Squadron/Group USAAF/USN/USMC .........
Patch photo is of the 51st Fighter Squadron
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 02:11:20 PM by Johnny Signor » Logged
Johnny Signor

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 02:12:42 PM »

Here's another leather patch I just sent out to a collector , 26th Fighter Squadron "China's Blitzer" , the unit had this emblem accrued on the noses of their P-40's , enjoy !!!!!!!
Johnny Signor

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 01:21:28 PM »

One other well known P-40 emblem
See my Facebook page , "WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches" for over 360+ various photos of patches I've done, all custom order , "any" 5-6 inch patch of your choice , $50.00 each/total including postage (in the US)
Nothing pre-made/stocked, so if you have a "specific want" please contact me , I can make just about any form the WW2 era ........
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 01:24:05 PM by Johnny Signor » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: