P-40 Warhawk Forums
March 29, 2024, 07:22:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 32nd Pursuit/Fighter squadron info needed  (Read 9956 times)
Johnny Signor

View Profile Email
« on: September 11, 2008, 09:13:22 AM »

Hello,it's my understanding that the 32nd Pursuit/Fighter Squadron of the 36th group used P-40 at one time,I am in need of anyone who can help me with an emblem design "Supposed" to be of this Squadron,it depicts a man w/wings flying between two coluds,one dark one light,he is holding in each hand a metal workers type of hammer and there are several lightning bolts around the design,one behind man ,one from hammers,all on a round ringed border, I would VERY MUCH like to find information and details to this emblem,it's use and any photos of it in aircraft,signs etc,if you have any knowledge of this or know anyone who can help ,PLEASE contact me at my e mail,Thank you VERY much !!!!!!      Johnny Signor      WeBeEmblems@aol.com
 Smiley
P-40 Admin
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 05:08:58 AM »

Here's a page with a lot of insignias, hopefully the one you are looking for is here.

http://members.aol.com/brimiljeep/WebPages/SquadronPatchAAFPage.html

Johnny Signor

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 12:16:33 PM »

I finally found out why I counldn't get an "ID" to this emblem in question, it's of a CACW type, it was the Chinese AF unit emblem for their fighter sqduadron , Doh !
It makes it a lot easier when you know what to look for !
johnny
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: